- Big debates in Nevada and Maryland.
- The Obama administration keeps fighting for Don't Ask, Don't Tell.
- Forty-four people are charged with perpetrating "the country's largest single Medicare fraud."
- The Department of Homeland Security's social networking surveillance squad.
- A different approach to shutting down a medical marijuana collective.
- Patent troll of the week.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
A Messina, New York, police officer is under investigation after video showed him intentionally slamming a door into a car several times.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."
Cops Receive Qualified Immunity for Coercing a 13-Year-Old Into Confessing to a Murder He Didn't Commit
The boy was sentenced to 25 years' imprisonment.