- Big debates in Nevada and Maryland.
- The Obama administration keeps fighting for Don't Ask, Don't Tell.
- Forty-four people are charged with perpetrating "the country's largest single Medicare fraud."
- The Department of Homeland Security's social networking surveillance squad.
- A different approach to shutting down a medical marijuana collective.
- Patent troll of the week.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.