- Deportations hit a record high.
- September's jobs report comes out.
- The Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo wins the Nobel Peace Prize; the Chinese government cries blasphemy.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie shuts down an expensive construction project.
- Barack Obama signs a bill to reduce the number of documents classified as secret…
- …and vetoes a bill that would have made it easier to accept out-of-state notarizations.
- The Mexican town of Ascensión fires its police force.
- I pay dead people.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
Hernan Palma is suing after he says he was punched in the face and his family restrained by cops during a botched no-knock drug raid.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.