- House approves $59 billion in war funding.
- France declares war on Al Qaeda after beheading of French aid worker.
- Bedbugs are biting New York.
- Feds start criminal probe into BP oil spill.
- Massachusetts lawmakers vote to dispense with the Electoral College.
- Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY) unlikely to strike deal with House ethics panel.
Plus: the weird new battle lines on warrantless surveillance, more CDC incompetence, Minneapolis on fire, and more…
That rate is much lower than the numbers used in the horrifying projections that shaped the government response to the epidemic.
Police departments exist to protect people's persons and property. The Minneapolis Police Department has failed to do either.
Jo Jorgensen is running for the White House.