Reason Morning Links: D.C. Richest City in America, San Francisco Mandates Cell Phone Info, Cops Indicted for Post-Katrina Massacre
- Washington, D.C. now the richest metro area in the U.S.
- French parliament votes to ban face veils in public.
- San Francisco passes law requiring manufacturers to post information about cell phone radiation.
- DOJ charges six New Orleans police officers with murder for Danziger bridge massacre after Hurricane Katrina.
- Anonymous group in Utah leaks names, personal information of 1,300 alleged illegal immigrants.