- Gen. Stanley McChrystal recalled from Afghanistan after remarks to Rolling Stone critical of Obama and Biden.
- Federal judge may rule today on lifting moratorium on deep water drilling.
- OMB Director Peter Orszag first top official to leave the Obama administration.
- Obama warns health insurers not to raise premiums as health care bill takes effect.
- The world's worst dictators.
“The Court usually reads statutes with a presumption of rationality and a presumption of constitutionality.”
Colorado Supreme Court Upholds a Decision That Forced a Teenager to Register As a Sex Offender for Swapping Nude Selfies
That result "may strike some as unfair," the court says, but it's what state law required at the time.
The celebrated law professor lost his position as faculty dean after students demanded his firing.
A solid majority of congressmen, including 41 Republicans, voted for a spending rider that bars the Justice Department from interfering with the legalization of cannabis for medical or recreational use.
From Sohrab Ahmari to Josh Hawley, what the new right really wants is to squelch free expression.