- Study: Soda taxes don't cut down on consumption. But big soda taxes would!
- Newark was homicide free in March, the first time in 40 years the city has gone a calendar month without a murder.
- Federal judge says NSA warrantless wiretapping program was illegal.
- Obama offshore drilling plan collects critics from the left, mild support from the right.
- The online April Fool's pranks you won't see, but should.
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.
A Michigan Police Task Force Is Playing Jurisdiction Games To Avoid Compensating an Innocent Man Cops Put in the Hospital
The Institute for Justice calls on the Supreme Court to put a stop to it.
Ohio University's Radical Students Could Have Ignored Kaitlin Bennett. Instead, They Threw Liquids At Her.
The mob strategy is morally and practically flawed.