- Obama opens East Coast, Gulf Coast to offshore drilling.
- New study says allowing payment for kidney donors would increase supply, would not increase proportion of poorer donors.
- New round of suicide bombers kill 12 in Southern Russia.
- Bloomberg demands Obama get tougher on gun control.
- Amnesty International says China executed thousands last year.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.