Reason Morning Links: Skinner Gets a Stay, Pope Criticized in Latest Catholic Sex Scandal, Pot Legalization Vote in California
- U.S. Supreme Court grants condemned Texas convict Hank Skinner a short reprieve while it decides whether to hear his case.
- New Catholic sex scandal spreads to the Pope, who critics say failed to defrock a Wisconsin priest accused of molesting boys.
- California voters will vote on marijuana legalization this November.
- Senate Republicans find procedural errors in health care bill; it will now go back to the House.
- Federal judge strikes down Texas town's law banning illegal immigrants from renting property.