- Obama, Biden celebrate health care victory.
- Also yesterday, House passed sweeping changes to federal student loan programs.
- U.S. troops in parts of Afghanistan switch strategies, no longer destroying opium fields.
- Homeless rate soars in New York City.
- Men suspected of plotting to bomb synagogues say plan came from a federal informant.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
The U.S. incarcerates people for petty crimes at an alarming rate.