- Obama, Biden celebrate health care victory.
- Also yesterday, House passed sweeping changes to federal student loan programs.
- U.S. troops in parts of Afghanistan switch strategies, no longer destroying opium fields.
- Homeless rate soars in New York City.
- Men suspected of plotting to bomb synagogues say plan came from a federal informant.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."