- Supreme Court Justice John Roberts tosses belated barb at Obama for attacking SCOTUS at SOTU.
- Israel announces new settlements in East Jerusalem, upstaging Vice President Biden's meeting with Palestinian leaders.
- Former Bush Attorney General Michael Mukasey slags the "Al Qaeda 7" campaign in the Wall Street Journal.
- Silliest race controversey of the week: Walmart criticized for putting black Barbie on clearance, but not white Barbie.
- U.N. study: Only about half of food aid reaches the hungry in Somalia.
Workers say they've had their hours cut and lost other benefits, such as health insurance. If only someone could have predicted that.
Sarasota deputies violated best practices and ethical standards for sting operations.
A new ethnic studies curriculum will teach students that "ancient mathematical knowledge has been appropriated by Western culture."
"Antifa and the Far Right," he adds, are "good for nothing."
Tulsi Gabbard Conspiracy Theories Go Mainstream as Hillary Clinton Accuses the Candidate of Being Groomed by Russia
Gabbard called Clinton "the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long."