- Supreme Court Justice John Roberts tosses belated barb at Obama for attacking SCOTUS at SOTU.
- Israel announces new settlements in East Jerusalem, upstaging Vice President Biden's meeting with Palestinian leaders.
- Former Bush Attorney General Michael Mukasey slags the "Al Qaeda 7" campaign in the Wall Street Journal.
- Silliest race controversey of the week: Walmart criticized for putting black Barbie on clearance, but not white Barbie.
- U.N. study: Only about half of food aid reaches the hungry in Somalia.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.