- Obama to unveil new health care package, said to incorporate four ideas from the GOP.
- Same sex marriage now legal in Washington, D.C., and Mexico City.
- Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY) says he has no plans to step down from committee chairmanship.
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry sails to GOP nomination for reelection, will face Houston Mayor Bill White.
- Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ) speaks the ugly truth.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Joy Reid Said Vaccinated People Who Refuse To Wear Masks Are 'Irrational.' Fauci Didn't Correct Her.
Who's being irrationally paranoid?
Songs like "Gun Totin' Patriot" and "We Outside" might be ridiculous, Trump-worshiping schlock, but their embrace of controversial themes breathes some rebelliousness back into rap.
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Democrats, now in control of both chambers of Congress, say they will push ahead with marijuana reform with or without the support of the White House.