- House banking committee set to pass bill that would "give the government the right to dismantle financial firms that pose a risk to the economy, even if they are healthy."
- Obama says 30,000 more troops, 18 more months in Afghanistan.
- Baltimore mayor convicted of gift card fraud.
- D.C. moves ahead with plan to legalize gay marriage.
- China's cricket fighting fans bemoan the influence of performance enhancing drugs.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by: