- House banking committee set to pass bill that would "give the government the right to dismantle financial firms that pose a risk to the economy, even if they are healthy."
- Obama says 30,000 more troops, 18 more months in Afghanistan.
- Baltimore mayor convicted of gift card fraud.
- D.C. moves ahead with plan to legalize gay marriage.
- China's cricket fighting fans bemoan the influence of performance enhancing drugs.
Senate Republicans' $1 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill Includes Billions for New Fighter Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Missiles
Much of the military spending in the GOP's HEALS Act replaces funding that was redirected to pay for Trump's border wall.
"Environmental humanism will eventually triumph over apocalyptic environmentalism."
In two-thirds of those cases, there were no accompanying arrests.
Ricky Dale Harrington, Jr., is running to keep Tom Cotton out of the White House.