- One in four U.S. homeowners under water on mortgage.
- Mass murder in the Philipines includes journalists, family and supporters of political candidate.
- Fed asks nine banks to submit plans on how they'll repay TARP money.
- Britain opens inquiry into Iraq war.
- South Carolina legislators begin impeachment hearings against Gov. Mark Sanford.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Nunes attacked those who wanted to restrain NSA’s snooping. Clearly he never considered whether his call records would be exposed.
Activists disrupt a talk by Sharon McBride, a South Bend City Council member who is backing Buttigieg.
Plus: Trump might send 14,000 more troops to the Middle East, Pelosi wants to take free speech out of a trade deal, and more...
"It's all over Facebook."