- Convicted D.C. sniper John Allen Muhammad to be executed today.
- North, South Korean navies exchange fire.
- Cash-strapped state universities still pouring millions into football programs.
- Obama wants Dems to remove abortion restrictions from health care bill.
- Internet virus deposits child porn on infected computers.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
The Inspector General Report Is a Huge Blow to the FBI's Credibility. Why Is It Being Treated Like Vindication?
The government's surveillance of Carter Page might not have been improperly motivated, but it was still seriously flawed.
A Professor Tried to End a Flirty Email Exchange With a Young Woman. Then She Threatened to Blackmail Him.
When the grad student threatened to publicize their embarrassing correspondence, he reported her. But the university decided he was the villain.
No, but that's not stopping a litigious vegan from making his case.
Plus: Provocative reindeer cause trouble for beer label, Law & Order's sex work fantasy, and more...