- U.N. pulls half its international staff out of Afghanistan after attack that left five workers dead.
- Italian court convicts 23 Americans in the abduction and rendition of a Muslim cleric.
- Speaking of rendition, former U.K. ambassador says CIA sent suspects to Uzbekistan to be "raped with broken bottles," among other atrocities.
- The GOP: It's Mike Huckabee's party, now.
- Most common cash for clunkers trade was old pick-up trucks for new ones with only marginally better gas mileage.
- The darker side of Mickey Mouse.