- U.N. pulls half its international staff out of Afghanistan after attack that left five workers dead.
- Italian court convicts 23 Americans in the abduction and rendition of a Muslim cleric.
- Speaking of rendition, former U.K. ambassador says CIA sent suspects to Uzbekistan to be "raped with broken bottles," among other atrocities.
- The GOP: It's Mike Huckabee's party, now.
- Most common cash for clunkers trade was old pick-up trucks for new ones with only marginally better gas mileage.
- The darker side of Mickey Mouse.
Arizona passed a law raising the standard of evidence for asset forfeiture. That didn't help Jerry Johnson when Phoenix police seized his cash.
University of Oklahoma Diversity Training Forces Students and Faculty To Affirm the School's Political Views
The mandatory online training requires users to select the “right” speech before they finish.
Daunte Wright Shooting a Reminder That It's Not Cops Who Should Fear for Their Lives During Traffic Stops
Plus: Feds recommend "a pause" on Johnson & Johnson vaccine, marijuana legalization measure signed in New Mexico, and more...
The decision by the CDC and FDA to pause the Johnson & Johnson vaccine was a disastrous misstep.