At Least It Wasn't Glue

|

In Westminster, Colorado's Harris Park Elementary School, principal Chris Benisch suspended Eathan Harris for sniffing a Sharpie marker. Benisch claims the marker fumes could cause the eight-year-old to "become intoxicated." But a toxicologist with the Rocky Mountain Poison Control Center says it is nearly impossible for the fumes from a Sharpie to get someone high. Harris seems to know exactly why he was suspended. "It smelled good," Harris said. "They told me that's wrong."

Advertisement