Some blog suggestions from you beautiful people over the course of this past week:
* UK beer attacks Gordon Brown.
* South Korea imposes price controls.
* Some amazing video from North Korea.
* EU wants to fingerprint 6-year-olds and put results in centralized database.
* Remembering Douglas Adams.
* Interview with a douchebag-slinger.
* Are pirates and emperors really the same thing?
* "My name is Frank McEnulty and I am pretty much a regular guy. I am married, have two daughters, go to a lot of sporting events that my daughters participate in and am completely and utterly disgusted with both political parties in this country. That is why I am doing this."
* $100 trillion in debt!
* Medical marijuana puts tax collectors in tight spot.