From the last 36 hours in the life of the world's most strangely compelling celebrity blog:
- Kathryn Ireland: Can anyone tell me, are they going to bring back the draft? I have three sons—all nearly teenagers—and am terrified that they will. Why don't they make it that just Republican kids get called up?
- Cable Neuhaus: People will come at this from different angles, but I think I F***cked Ann Coulter In the A**, Hard is a satirical work of middle-brow political genius.
- Norman Mailer: Who, indeed, was Isikoff's supposedly reliable Pentagon source? One's counter-espionage hackles rise. If you want to discredit a Dan Rather or a Newsweek crew, just feed them false information from a hitherto reliable source. You learn that in Intelligence 101A.
- Arianna Huffington: As a student of Greek mythology, I know that when a detail in a myth doesn't make sense, the problem is not with the myth, but with me.
- Diane Keaton: And the fact is, Los Angeles is a city.
- Jim Lampley: It's excruciating on a day-to-day basis to have to endure the social divisiveness, elitist arrogance and blatant media control of creeping fascism in America.