* Recounts several incidents of reporting abuse to non-plussed superiors; eventually gave up trying.
* Says he was leaned on for being "too soft."
* Describes the hide-the-prisoners-from-the-Red-Cross game.
* Says he'd like to tell his story to investigators, but they're not interested.
* Money (if stunningly obvious) quote: "[Y]ou know you get a lot of bad information when you torture people because they'll say anything they can to get away from the pains."
In a related story, Lynndie England just gave birth.