- 13 years to travel. The path to citizenship on President Barack Obama’s leaked immigration plan is a long and winding road that will take
- In an eye-rolling display of paternalism, taverns and restaurant owners near Penn State have been bribed $5,000 each not to serve alcohol during a college event on Feb. 23. I’d take that money, rent a beer truck, and give the beer away for free.
- Economist Armen Alchian, who used the concept of property rights to explore economic interactions and wrote a college textbook, has died at the age of 98.
- South African Olympian Oscar Pistorius claims he thought his girlfriend was an intruder when he shot her. He is facing murder charges in her death.
- The number of drone strikes in Afghanistan jumped 72 percent in 2012. At least 16 civilians were killed. Drone use is expected to increase in the country as troops come home.
- Now that she’s no longer running the State Department, Hillary Clinton can join the paid-speaker gravy train. Her husband, Bill (remember him?), gets $290,000 per speech.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247