- President Obama is at his highest favorability ratings since he started his first term.
- Hillary Clinton is “not inclined” to run for president in 2016. So she’s running then?
- A CUNY study shows that Occupy Wall Street was largely populated by rich young white men.
- The South Dakota House overwhelmingly passed a bill that would allow teachers to be armed, and it will now be considered in the Senate.
- Russia is ditching an anti-drug, anti-crime agreement with the United States that saw U.S. money go to crime fighting in Russia.
- Fathi Shihab-Eddim, a senior aide to Egypt’s Mohammed Morsi who appoints the editors of the country’s state run newspapers, called the Holocaust a hoax perpetrated by the United States.
- South Korea says it’s launched its first satellite into space.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!