A.M. Links: Obama Favorability Ratings Highest Since 2009, Hillary Clinton "Not Inclined" to Run in 2016, Aide to Egyptian President Calls Holocaust Hoax Perpetrated by U.S.
President Obama is at his highest favorability ratings since he started his first term.
- Hillary Clinton is "not inclined" to run for president in 2016. So she's running then?
- A CUNY study shows that Occupy Wall Street was largely populated by rich young white men.
- The South Dakota House overwhelmingly passed a bill that would allow teachers to be armed, and it will now be considered in the Senate.
- Russia is ditching an anti-drug, anti-crime agreement with the United States that saw U.S. money go to crime fighting in Russia.
- Fathi Shihab-Eddim, a senior aide to Egypt's Mohammed Morsi who appoints the editors of the country's state run newspapers, called the Holocaust a hoax perpetrated by the United States.
- South Korea says it's launched its first satellite into space.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!