- Video: Healthcare economist Paul Keckley says ObamaCare ruling could reduce biotech and health industry investment in research and development, predicts hospital consolidations.
- The New York Times says libertarians may be unhappy the Affordable Care Act wasn’t entirely struck down, but can celebrate that the ruling did indicate limits to the Commerce Clause.
- Overwrought Republican congressman and gubernatorial candidate Mike Pence compares ruling to 9/11, apologizes.
- Rather confused tweeters upset over the ruling threaten to move to Canada.
- Libertarian presidential candidate Gov. Gary Johnson will hold a livestreamed meeting at 9:15 p.m. Eastern to discuss the ruling
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Peter Suderman: Obamacare's 12 false premises and broken promises. Plus: The long, tortured quest for a conservative health policy.
- Consumers should drive medicine
- Jacob Sullum: Prosecutors disarm defendants by freezing their assets
- Ronald Bailey: The Aloha State’s dishonest anti-biotech campaign