- Video: Healthcare economist Paul Keckley says ObamaCare ruling could reduce biotech and health industry investment in research and development, predicts hospital consolidations.
- The New York Times says libertarians may be unhappy the Affordable Care Act wasn’t entirely struck down, but can celebrate that the ruling did indicate limits to the Commerce Clause.
- Overwrought Republican congressman and gubernatorial candidate Mike Pence compares ruling to 9/11, apologizes.
- Rather confused tweeters upset over the ruling threaten to move to Canada.
- Libertarian presidential candidate Gov. Gary Johnson will hold a livestreamed meeting at 9:15 p.m. Eastern to discuss the ruling