- SCOTUS was not impressed by the Solicitor General's defense of the individual mandate. Will the justices scrap just a portion of Obamacare, or the entire law?
- Marco Rubio endorses Mitt Romney.
- George Zimmerman claimed to have been attacked and beaten bloody by Trayvon Martin. New video suggests otherwise.
- Spike Lee says sorry for directing the mob to the wrong house.
- RIP banjo master Earl Scruggs.
- Mega Millions jackpot now worth half a billion dollars.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Obamacare #FAIL: Day 3 at the Supreme Court"