A.M. Links: Obamacare's Future Looks Bleak, Marco Rubio Endorses Mitt Romney, New Video Challenges George Zimmerman's Assault Claim
SCOTUS was not impressed by the Solicitor General's defense of the individual mandate. Will the justices scrap just a portion of Obamacare, or the entire law?
- Marco Rubio endorses Mitt Romney.
- George Zimmerman claimed to have been attacked and beaten bloody by Trayvon Martin. New video suggests otherwise.
- Spike Lee says sorry for directing the mob to the wrong house.
- RIP banjo master Earl Scruggs.
- Mega Millions jackpot now worth half a billion dollars.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Obamacare #FAIL: Day 3 at the Supreme Court"