I want to subscribe to Reason Magazine in digital format. What are my options?
You can subscribe to Reason Digital, our official digital edition, here.
You may also subscribe to many other digital editions of Reason on various platforms, such as Kindle, Nook, Apple Newsstand, Google Play Magazines, Zinio, Magtzer, and others. These subscription are management through your accounts with the applicable third party platforms. Click here for more information.
What premium content do I get with a subscription to Reason Digital?
Your subscription to our own digital edition gives you these great benefits:
- Early full access to the new issue of the print magazine—days before the print magazine is mailed to print subscribers and weeks before the content is published online for nonsubscribers.
- Instant access to the newest print edition articles in a variety of mobile and desktop-friendly formats, including regular text web pages at Reason.com, your choice of two interactive "flip style" digital readers, and downloadable PDF files for reading in the applications of your choice online or offline.
- Instant access to all Reason archives going back to 1968 in interactive reader and PDF formats.
I am a Reason supporter, do I have to pay for a subscription?
Thanks for your support! If you generously donated $100 or more to Reason in the past year, you have a FREE subscription to Reason Digital. Please log in to your Reason.com user account here. Then click on account settings. If it says you have a digital subscription, then you are all set. If it does not, please email email@example.com for assistance.
If you are not already a supporter, become one today and get your complimentary subscription to Reason Digital.
I am already a print subscriber, how do I access Reason Digital?
Thanks for your subscription! Print subscribers can add a digital subscription at a special reduced price. Click here.
I cannot access the premium content. What gives?
The following things are necessary to access Reason Digital content
- you need to have a Reason Digital subscription (see above for that)
- you need to have a free Reason.com user account (login or create one)
- your subscription needs to be associated with the account number provided in your subscription confirmation email.
How do I find my Reason Digital account number?
Your account number is provided on the confirmation screen when you order a digital subscription. It is also contained in your order confirmation/receipt that was emailed to you. If you cannot find that email, please check your spam folder. It is also possible to look up your subscription using your address. You can do that in your account profile.
How do I access the Reason Digital benefits?
You can access all of the latest Reason magazine content and all Reason archives by browsing here.
I already subscribed and tried everything above, but still cannot access Reason Digital.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.