- coup in Venezuela? That's what President Nicolas Maduro is calling an air attack on government buildings by a rogue police pilot. An attempted
- Sarah Palin is suing The New York Times for defamation.
- Facebook says it's ramping up its hate-speech detection staff.
- European antitrust regulators are going after Google.
- The State Department has released its latest annual "Trafficking in Persons" report.
- "Inside the fight to take down online prostitution review boards."
- Is car insurance a social justice issue?
Photo Credit: KEVIN DIETSCH/UPI/Newscom