- U.S. airstrikes in Syria have killed 225 civilians, including 44 children, between April 23 and May 23.
- President Trump is talking trade, climate change, and other sensitive topics with world leaders gathered in Sicily today.
- Body slamming Montana Republican Greg Gianforte won Thursday's special election to replace Ryan Zinke in the U.S. House of Representatives. A few takeaways from Real Clear Politics.
- Newly declassified government documents show that the FBI shared raw intelligence data about American citizens with unauthorized third-parties.
- "I've had cops tell me that if you do this or that [sexual favor] they'll let you go. It happens every day. There's probably some woman getting shook down while we're having this conversation."
- News you can use: it's now legal to hunt feral hogs and coyotes from hot air balloons in Texas.
- In case you need a reminder how awful Wisconsin Sheriff David Clarke is.
Photo Credit: Guido Bergmann/BPA / Polaris/Newscom