- The president was up early this morning hate-tweeting Alec Baldwin and praising steel.
We must protect our country and our workers. Our steel industry is in bad shape. IF YOU DON'T HAVE STEEL, YOU DON'T HAVE A COUNTRY!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 2, 2018
- Virginia police believe they can deny a FOIA request for body-cam footage if the request was made as part of "an anti-law enforcement agenda."
- How did Melania Trump end up getting an "Einstein visa," generally reserved for people with "extraordinary ability" and "sustained national and international acclaim"?
- "The last thing I wanted to do was walk away from one of the great honors of my life—being the secretary of homeland security—but I did something wrong, and God punished me, I guess," joked White House Chief of Staff John Kelly on Thursday.
- The demographers at Pew Research Center have declared that babies born in 1996 are the last "millennials."
— Kat Murti (@KatMurti) March 1, 2018