Sen. Rand Paul (Ky.) was the only Republican to vote against Alex Azar, who was confirmed as secretary of health and human services today.
- Several Democratic mayors skipped a planned meeting at the White House today in response to a memo from Attorney General Jeff Sessions demanding 23 so-called "sanctuary" jurisdictions provide the Department of Justice records related to information-sharing with immigration law enforcement.
- Former USA Gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar was sentenced to 140 years in prison for molesting his patients by a judge who boasted she was signing his "death warrant." The 54-year-old will have to serve a 60-year federal sentence first.
- Thousands of "anti-capitalist" demonstrators marched in Switzerland to protest the World Economic Forum and President Trump, who is attending for the first time.
- The U.S. is imposing new sanctions against North Korea.
- A letter has emerged from someone claiming to be one of three men who escaped Alcatraz in 1952, a case the FBI recently re-opened.
- What might a Quentin Tarantino Star Trek trailer look like?
The U.S. tax code should be front and center.
Ohio State Professor Apologizes for 'Hurt, Sadness, Frustration, Fatigue, Exhaustion and Pain' Caused By Pro-Football Article
Matthew Mayhew is sorry. Very, very sorry.
Plus: Trump administration drops bid to block undocumented teens from getting abortions, and more....
Trump Still Doesn't Have a Health Care Plan. He Does Have a $6.6 Billion Medicare Bribe for Seniors.
After years of promises, Trump unveils a meaningless executive order on preexisting conditions and a prescription drug gift card for seniors.
Joe Biden has said plenty of regrettable things about criminal justice, but that wasn't one of them.