U.S. Rep. Pat Meehan's (R-Pennsylvania) defense to sexual harassment allegations from a former subordinate: They were "soulmates." Unfortunately, she didn't see it that way.
- Two 15-year-olds were killed and 17 other people were injured after another student, also 15, opened fire at a Benton, Kentucky, high school Tuesday afternoon.
- New York is suing eight pharmaceutical companies that manufacture prescription opioids.
- The FBI has released preliminary crime statistics for the first half of 2017.
- A Harvard historian reminds us that "the Republican Party once supported women's issues, especially the ERA, and that in 1970 a Republican introduced the Senate's first bill to legalize abortion."
- Behind the well-funded group campaigning to make the minimum age for working at strip clubs 21-years-old.
- Happy anniversary, Donald and Melania Trump!
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Want to keep wearing a mask yourself? That's fine. Want to force fully vaccinated people to join you? The science doesn't support that.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
He's on Montana's Sex Offender Registry for Consensual Gay Sex—and the State Wants To Keep Him There
Plus: Cult panic, what the AT&T merger means, and more...