President Donald Trump continued his NFL diatribe on Twitter this morning. "Ratings for NFL football are way down except before game starts, when people tune in to see whether or not our country will be disrespected!" he wrote.
- "At least six of President Trump's closest advisers occasionally used private email addresses to discuss White House matters, current and former officials said on Monday."
- Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) is a "no" on the Graham-Cassidy bill to repeal Obamacare.
- North Korea is reportedly increasing its defenses on its east coast.
- Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo A. Rosselló says the island is on the verge of a "humanitarian crisis" in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria. Most residents are still without electricity and still without drinkable water.
- Hundreds of buildings are at risk of collapse in Mexico City due to last week's earthquake.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?