President Donald Trump continued his NFL diatribe on Twitter this morning. "Ratings for NFL football are way down except before game starts, when people tune in to see whether or not our country will be disrespected!" he wrote.
- "At least six of President Trump's closest advisers occasionally used private email addresses to discuss White House matters, current and former officials said on Monday."
- Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) is a "no" on the Graham-Cassidy bill to repeal Obamacare.
- North Korea is reportedly increasing its defenses on its east coast.
- Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo A. Rosselló says the island is on the verge of a "humanitarian crisis" in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria. Most residents are still without electricity and still without drinkable water.
- Hundreds of buildings are at risk of collapse in Mexico City due to last week's earthquake.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.
Workers say they've had their hours cut and lost other benefits, such as health insurance. If only someone could have predicted that.