President Donald Trump continued his NFL diatribe on Twitter this morning. "Ratings for NFL football are way down except before game starts, when people tune in to see whether or not our country will be disrespected!" he wrote.
- "At least six of President Trump's closest advisers occasionally used private email addresses to discuss White House matters, current and former officials said on Monday."
- Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) is a "no" on the Graham-Cassidy bill to repeal Obamacare.
- North Korea is reportedly increasing its defenses on its east coast.
- Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo A. Rosselló says the island is on the verge of a "humanitarian crisis" in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria. Most residents are still without electricity and still without drinkable water.
- Hundreds of buildings are at risk of collapse in Mexico City due to last week's earthquake.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.