President Trump visited Reno for a mellower rally, calling for healing as protesters marched outside.
- Melania Trump thanked Chelsea Clinton for defending Barron Trump over a Daily Caller piece critcizing his style of clothing.
- In her new book, Hillary Clinton called Trump a "creep" who made her "skin crawl."
- Egypt has canceled meetings with Jared Kushner to protest the U.S. decision to cut aid to the country.
- A hurricane warning has been issued for Texas.
- Hank Aaron says he's boycotting the NFL over its treatment of Colin Kaepernick.
- A crime writer in China who was planning a book on a killer author has been accused of murder.
Under fire for refusing to support Tara Reade, Milano says she never thought #MeToo would "destroy innocent men."
The state has shut down all liquor stores, leading customers to crowd into retailers across the border.
Sotomayor Upbraids SCOTUS for a Decision That 'Destroys Fourth Amendment Jurisprudence That Requires Individualized Suspicion'
The justice filed a lone dissent in Kansas v. Glover.
Not every apparent violation of a quarantine order is a risk to other people, and not all need to be (or can be) enforced equally.
A misleading statistic has made the rounds. But it’s based on a misreading of a government report that says no such thing.