President Trump visited Reno for a mellower rally, calling for healing as protesters marched outside.
- Melania Trump thanked Chelsea Clinton for defending Barron Trump over a Daily Caller piece critcizing his style of clothing.
- In her new book, Hillary Clinton called Trump a "creep" who made her "skin crawl."
- Egypt has canceled meetings with Jared Kushner to protest the U.S. decision to cut aid to the country.
- A hurricane warning has been issued for Texas.
- Hank Aaron says he's boycotting the NFL over its treatment of Colin Kaepernick.
- A crime writer in China who was planning a book on a killer author has been accused of murder.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
San Francisco Falafel Shop Owner Says Neighborhood Has Enough Falafel, Asks City to Block Rival Falafel Shop Next Door
San Francisco gives its Planning Commission nearly unlimited discretion to deny or condition permits, making life hell for business owners.
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
Reading logs rarely instill a love of reading in children. We ought to just drop the act.
Peter Navarro also said Americans wouldn't pay the costs of Trump's tariffs, a claim that seems to be equally fabricated.