President Trump visited Reno for a mellower rally, calling for healing as protesters marched outside.
- Melania Trump thanked Chelsea Clinton for defending Barron Trump over a Daily Caller piece critcizing his style of clothing.
- In her new book, Hillary Clinton called Trump a "creep" who made her "skin crawl."
- Egypt has canceled meetings with Jared Kushner to protest the U.S. decision to cut aid to the country.
- A hurricane warning has been issued for Texas.
- Hank Aaron says he's boycotting the NFL over its treatment of Colin Kaepernick.
- A crime writer in China who was planning a book on a killer author has been accused of murder.
Yet the Libertarian presidential nominee is still not being polled in one-third of the country, including states that are historically friendly to third-party candidates.
Glenn Greenwald Resigns from The Intercept, Citing 'Pathologies, Illiberalism, Repressive Mentality' of Pro-Biden Newsroom
The progressive outlet's co-founder claims he was prevented from publishing an article because it was critical of Joe Biden.
Donald Rainwater, who is polling north of 10 percent, attracts voters who oppose Indiana's heavy-handed coronavirus lockdowns.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
Occupational licensing rules are more often arbitrary bureaucratic hurdles than they are protections for health or safety.