President Trump visited Reno for a mellower rally, calling for healing as protesters marched outside.
- Melania Trump thanked Chelsea Clinton for defending Barron Trump over a Daily Caller piece critcizing his style of clothing.
- In her new book, Hillary Clinton called Trump a "creep" who made her "skin crawl."
- Egypt has canceled meetings with Jared Kushner to protest the U.S. decision to cut aid to the country.
- A hurricane warning has been issued for Texas.
- Hank Aaron says he's boycotting the NFL over its treatment of Colin Kaepernick.
- A crime writer in China who was planning a book on a killer author has been accused of murder.
A Medical Student Questioned Microaggressions. UVA Branded Him a Threat and Banished Him from Campus.
Kieran Bhattacharya's First Amendment lawsuit can proceed, a court said.
The White House is proposing an 8.4 percent boost in discretionary spending, which comes on top of Biden's $1.9 trillion pandemic relief bill, and his proposed $2.3 trillion American Jobs Plan.
The data do not support the conventional wisdom that pain pill prescriptions are driving drug-related fatalities.
Plus: GOP gender policing in North Carolina, marijuana legalization mistakes, and more...