President Trump spent the weekend at the U.S. Women's Open, which was being held at his golf course in New Jersey.
- It may take a few weeks for John McCain to return to the Senate after surgery.
- Jane Sanders complained about "sexism" in the FBI investigation into her alleged bank fraud.
- An American has been sentenced to ten years in prison for espionage in Iran.
- U.S. intelligence officials say the United Arab Emirates was behind a hacking campaign against Qatar.
- One person was killed and at least four injured during voting in Venezuela.
- Elon Musk called artificial intelligence the "greatest risk we face as a civilization."
- Filmmaker George Romero died this weekend, aged 77.
- Scientists in Sweden say ravens can plan.
- Bon Iver x Alex Jones.
Portland's Northwest Film Center pulls film from summer drive-in schedule after critics say it promotes "school-to-prison pipeline."
The fatal encounter demonstrates why police reformers want more departments to train officers in de-escalation.
Senate Republicans' $1 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill Includes Billions for New Fighter Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Missiles
Much of the military spending in the GOP's HEALS Act replaces funding that was redirected to pay for Trump's border wall.
"Environmental humanism will eventually triumph over apocalyptic environmentalism."