Donald Trumpand Vladimir Putin met for the first time.
- Donald Trump Jr. acknowledged that before the election he met with an unbeknownst to him Kremlin-connected lawyer who had said she had information that could help his father's campaign.
- More counterprotesters than Klan members showed up at the KKK rally in Virginia.
- The prime minister of Iraq arrived in Mosul to declare "victory" over ISIS.
- Martial arts star Khaltmaa Battulga won the presidential run-off in Mongolia.
- The Sun is entering its solar minimum.
- 44-year-old Bartolo Colon signed a minor league deal with the Minnesota Twins.
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
The FBI Took Their Safe Deposit Box and Everything Inside It. Two Months Later, They're Still Waiting for It To Be Returned.
"When you've done nothing wrong, you shouldn't be subjected to an investigation," says Paul Snitko, whose box was seized in a March 22 FBI raid of a Beverly Hills business.