Donald Trumpand Vladimir Putin met for the first time.
- Donald Trump Jr. acknowledged that before the election he met with an unbeknownst to him Kremlin-connected lawyer who had said she had information that could help his father's campaign.
- More counterprotesters than Klan members showed up at the KKK rally in Virginia.
- The prime minister of Iraq arrived in Mosul to declare "victory" over ISIS.
- Martial arts star Khaltmaa Battulga won the presidential run-off in Mongolia.
- The Sun is entering its solar minimum.
- 44-year-old Bartolo Colon signed a minor league deal with the Minnesota Twins.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.
Legislator Who Argues Housing Is a Human Right Also Suing to Stop Affordable Housing in Her District
New York Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou is a plaintiff in a lawsuit to stop a Habitat for Humanity housing project.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.