Special counsel Robert Mueller is reportedly investigating President Donald Trump for obstruction of justice.
- On Twitter today, President Trump responded to the news that Mueller is investigating him: "They made up a phony collusion with the Russians story, found zero proof, so now they go for obstruction of justice on the phony story. Nice"
- Rep. Steve Scalise remains in critical condition after being shot yesterday at a congressional baseball practice in Arlington Alexandria, Virginia.
- "Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeatedly refused to answer senators' questions on Tuesday about his conversations with President Trump, even though Mr. Trump had not asserted executive privilege to keep them secret. That raises questions about whether Mr. Sessions had any legal basis to stonewall Congress."
- The death toll from the London apartment tower fire has risen to 17. That number is expected to climb as firefighters continue to search the building.
- The jury in the Bill Cosby trial is now entering its fourth day of deliberations.
The cops were there to break up a fight, not start one.
The president heedlessly created the appearance that he was trying hard, though ineptly, to hide something.
Was the president saved by the swamp he campaigned against?
Concordia University Disinvites Harvard Professor Harvey Mansfield Over His Conservative Gender Views
Administrator says they "were unable to reach consensus as to what we wanted to achieve with this event," which is pure doublespeak.
The 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful is running on a "Freedom Dividend" plan which promises a $1,000 per month UBI.