- U.S. airstrikes in Syria have killed 225 civilians, including 44 children, between April 23 and May 23.
- President Trump is talking trade, climate change, and other sensitive topics with world leaders gathered in Sicily today.
- Body slamming Montana Republican Greg Gianforte won Thursday's special election to replace Ryan Zinke in the U.S. House of Representatives. A few takeaways from Real Clear Politics.
- Newly declassified government documents show that the FBI shared raw intelligence data about American citizens with unauthorized third-parties.
- "I've had cops tell me that if you do this or that [sexual favor] they'll let you go. It happens every day. There's probably some woman getting shook down while we're having this conversation."
- News you can use: it's now legal to hunt feral hogs and coyotes from hot air balloons in Texas.
- In case you need a reminder how awful Wisconsin Sheriff David Clarke is.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.