- U.S. airstrikes in Syria have killed 225 civilians, including 44 children, between April 23 and May 23.
- President Trump is talking trade, climate change, and other sensitive topics with world leaders gathered in Sicily today.
- Body slamming Montana Republican Greg Gianforte won Thursday's special election to replace Ryan Zinke in the U.S. House of Representatives. A few takeaways from Real Clear Politics.
- Newly declassified government documents show that the FBI shared raw intelligence data about American citizens with unauthorized third-parties.
- "I've had cops tell me that if you do this or that [sexual favor] they'll let you go. It happens every day. There's probably some woman getting shook down while we're having this conversation."
- News you can use: it's now legal to hunt feral hogs and coyotes from hot air balloons in Texas.
- In case you need a reminder how awful Wisconsin Sheriff David Clarke is.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
Hernan Palma is suing after he says he was punched in the face and his family restrained by cops during a botched no-knock drug raid.