- U.S. airstrikes in Syria have killed 225 civilians, including 44 children, between April 23 and May 23.
- President Trump is talking trade, climate change, and other sensitive topics with world leaders gathered in Sicily today.
- Body slamming Montana Republican Greg Gianforte won Thursday's special election to replace Ryan Zinke in the U.S. House of Representatives. A few takeaways from Real Clear Politics.
- Newly declassified government documents show that the FBI shared raw intelligence data about American citizens with unauthorized third-parties.
- "I've had cops tell me that if you do this or that [sexual favor] they'll let you go. It happens every day. There's probably some woman getting shook down while we're having this conversation."
- News you can use: it's now legal to hunt feral hogs and coyotes from hot air balloons in Texas.
- In case you need a reminder how awful Wisconsin Sheriff David Clarke is.
“The federal government forgot the Tenth Amendment and the structure of the Constitution itself.”
"You cannot just decide you want to sell groceries," said Barbara Ferrer, the director of L.A. County Public Health.
Markets are trying to meet spiking demand for face masks, but importers are stymied by the FDA and CDC
So far, it's been silence from The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, and others.
Don't the authorities have better things to do with their time right now?