- U.S. airstrikes in Syria have killed 225 civilians, including 44 children, between April 23 and May 23.
- President Trump is talking trade, climate change, and other sensitive topics with world leaders gathered in Sicily today.
- Body slamming Montana Republican Greg Gianforte won Thursday's special election to replace Ryan Zinke in the U.S. House of Representatives. A few takeaways from Real Clear Politics.
- Newly declassified government documents show that the FBI shared raw intelligence data about American citizens with unauthorized third-parties.
- "I've had cops tell me that if you do this or that [sexual favor] they'll let you go. It happens every day. There's probably some woman getting shook down while we're having this conversation."
- News you can use: it's now legal to hunt feral hogs and coyotes from hot air balloons in Texas.
- In case you need a reminder how awful Wisconsin Sheriff David Clarke is.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
Asked how he'd actually follow through on his promise to "take your AR-15," the former Texas congressman didn't have much of an answer.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
Her refusal to answer a question about taxes isn’t just dodgy; it’s designed to mislead.