Trump demanded House Republicans take a vote on the GOP health care bill today; House Speaker Paul Ryan said they will oblige.
- Jay Z is working on bringing a biopic about Trayvon Martin to the screen.
- "Find someone who loves you as much as Trump loves sitting in that truck."
- A new smartphone attachment can analyze semen and determine a man's fertility level with 98 percent accuracy.
- Vermont is considering a family leave bill that would give all workers up to 12 weeks paid leave to care for sick family members or take care of a new child, which would give it the most expansive family leave policy in the country.
- Hulu's Harlots explores the lives of high-end sex workers in 1700s London.
- A 12-year-old girl was suspended in Wisconsin for selling sex toys. Turns out they were toy water snakes.