Trump demanded House Republicans take a vote on the GOP health care bill today; House Speaker Paul Ryan said they will oblige.
- Jay Z is working on bringing a biopic about Trayvon Martin to the screen.
- "Find someone who loves you as much as Trump loves sitting in that truck."
- A new smartphone attachment can analyze semen and determine a man's fertility level with 98 percent accuracy.
- Vermont is considering a family leave bill that would give all workers up to 12 weeks paid leave to care for sick family members or take care of a new child, which would give it the most expansive family leave policy in the country.
- Hulu's Harlots explores the lives of high-end sex workers in 1700s London.
- A 12-year-old girl was suspended in Wisconsin for selling sex toys. Turns out they were toy water snakes.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.