Trump demanded House Republicans take a vote on the GOP health care bill today; House Speaker Paul Ryan said they will oblige.
- Jay Z is working on bringing a biopic about Trayvon Martin to the screen.
- "Find someone who loves you as much as Trump loves sitting in that truck."
- A new smartphone attachment can analyze semen and determine a man's fertility level with 98 percent accuracy.
- Vermont is considering a family leave bill that would give all workers up to 12 weeks paid leave to care for sick family members or take care of a new child, which would give it the most expansive family leave policy in the country.
- Hulu's Harlots explores the lives of high-end sex workers in 1700s London.
- A 12-year-old girl was suspended in Wisconsin for selling sex toys. Turns out they were toy water snakes.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Hernan Palma is suing after he says he was punched in the face and his family restrained by cops during a botched no-knock drug raid.
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.