Donald Trump has reportedly picked Sen. Jeff Sessions to be his attorney general.
- Donald Trump has reportedly picked Rep. Mike Pompeo to be his CIA director.
- Donald Trump has reportedly picked General Mike Flynn to be his national security adviser.
- Kanye West says that while he didn't vote in the presidential election, if he had voted he "would have voted for Trump."
- "Senate Democrats' new leader claimed the right Wednesday to filibuster Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominees, making clear Democrats won't give the president-elect much of a honeymoon on the most significant of his upcoming appointments."
- Divorce rates in the U.S. are currently at a 35-year low.
California Politicians Hiked Gas Tax, Now Demand Investigation Into State's $4 Per Gallon Gas Prices
What could possibly be increasing California's gas prices?
Incarcerated people are already paying their debt to society. What good does it do the rest of the population to take away their right to have a say?
A Mother Spends a Week in Jail, Is Fired From Her Job, and Temporarily Loses Her Kids After a Police Mix-Up
Ashley Foster was jailed and inspected by child protective services for a mistake beyond her control.
The Massachusetts senator wants to spend $1.25 trillion on a plan to wipe out student loan debt and make public tuition free.