A seven-year U.K. inquiry into the Iraq War has concluded, with officials determining that the U.K. chose military action "before peaceful options [were] exhausted," that the invasion was based on "flawed intelligence," and that fears of Hussein possessing "weapons of mass destruction" were "not justified."
- The fatal shooting of black Baton Rouge resident Alton Sterling by white police officers early Wednesday morning set off protests after video showed Sterling being shot in the back by officers while they were already pinning him down.
- This is what real sex trafficking looks like.
- Inside the deadly world of private prisoner transport.
- Psychoactive compounds in marijuana could help fight Alzheimer's disease by cutting cellular inflammation and obliterating the toxic amyloid beta protein that builds up in the brains of Alzheimer's patients.
- People aren't taking kindly to Donald Trump's support for Saddam Hussein.