French President Francois Hollande has confirmed the EgyptAir Flight MS804 bound from Paris to Cairo has crashed with 66 people on board.
- Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump immediately speculated terrorism was involved with the crash.
- Mitt Romney has reportedly ruled out a third party bid for the presidency and won't recruit another candidate to carry the banner for the #NeverTrump movement.
- San Francisco's last gun shop will rebrand as a non-profit marijuana dispensary.
- Three of the four members of anarcho-communist rap-rock pioneers Rage Against the Machine will form the new "supergroup" Prophets of Rage with Public Enemy's Chuck D and Cypress Hill's B Real.
- Louisiana lawmakers unanimously voted to raise the minimum age for strippers to 21.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
A Messina, New York, police officer is under investigation after video showed him intentionally slamming a door into a car several times.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.