French President Francois Hollande has confirmed the EgyptAir Flight MS804 bound from Paris to Cairo has crashed with 66 people on board.
- Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump immediately speculated terrorism was involved with the crash.
- Mitt Romney has reportedly ruled out a third party bid for the presidency and won't recruit another candidate to carry the banner for the #NeverTrump movement.
- San Francisco's last gun shop will rebrand as a non-profit marijuana dispensary.
- Three of the four members of anarcho-communist rap-rock pioneers Rage Against the Machine will form the new "supergroup" Prophets of Rage with Public Enemy's Chuck D and Cypress Hill's B Real.
- Louisiana lawmakers unanimously voted to raise the minimum age for strippers to 21.
Hysterical reactions greet the White House's modest changes to federal clean water rules.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
What is the correct reward for the person who creates something that millions of people want badly enough to pay for it?
As Progressive Twitter Erupts at Joe Rogan Endorsing Bernie Sanders, a Reminder: Elizabeth Warren's Sexism Gambit Backfired
Sanders' lead over Warren has doubled since her campaign tried using a private 2018 conversation against him.