- Donald Trump swept nearly every demographic in the Nevada Republican primary Tuesday, with 45.9 percent of the overall vote (though there's some question of how legitimate these results are). Sen. Marco Rubio followed second with 23.9 percent, while Sen. Ted Cruz followed close behind with 21.4 percent.
- The University of Houston warned professors to "be careful discussing sensitive topics" now that concealed carry is permitted on campus.
- Apple is under siege from the feds to unlock at least nine iPhones nationwide, in addition to the one used by San Bernardino shooter Syed Farook.
- "Free college" mostly helps students who would get a degree anyway.
- The Oklahoma Supreme Court upheld a law requiring doctors to use outdated protocols when prescribing the abortion pill.
- Utah Senators unanimously supported a resolution to declare porn a "public health crisis." Meanwhile, the world's biggest hotel chain has removed on-demand porn from all locations globally.
- Melinda Gates' new "philanthropic priority" is housework equity.
- Canada's latest anti-prostitution effort is literally called the "Saving The Girl Next Door Act."
- Details emerge about Justice Antonin Scalia's death.