A man carrying two handguns and a copy of the Koran in his luggage was arrested at a hotel serving Disneyland Paris. It was not immediately clear whether he had any plans to do anything harmful.
- Undercard candidates Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee, who have had their voting constituencies commandeered by Ted Cruz, said they're going to join the veterans event Donald Trump is putting on in his boycott of tonight's debate.
- The doctor that serves Congress says Bernie Sanders, 74, is in very good health. His lungs certainly seem to be quite robust.
- Notoriously corrupt (or "colorful," as they say) ex-Providence Mayor Vincent "Buddy" Cianci is dead at 74.
- Sweden may deport from 60,000 to 80,000 asylum-seekers in the coming years given the rate by which the reject applications.
- The "affluenza" kid, Ethan Couch, has been sent back to Texas from Mexico. He will face a detention hearing on Friday after skipping out on his probation for a 2013 fatal drunken-driving crash.