Sarah Palin will endorse Donald Trump.
- A new study found that 10 percent of college students believe TV's "Judge Judy" sits on the Supreme Court. But that's not really so embarrassing: 10 percent is not a whole lot of people!
- Remember that weird University of Maryland study I wrote about last week that credited a specific brand of cholocate milk with improving high school football players' brain power? It was partly funded by that milk company, Fifth Quarter Fresh, after all.
- Huge snowstorm expected to consume the northeast United States this weekend.
- Bernie Sanders does not own a tuxedo.
- David Bowie passed on a proposed collaboration with Coldplay.
New at Reason.com:
Large rooms with racks of computer servers.
By Paul Detrick