- The trials of the six cops charged in the death of Freddie Gray in police custody will remain in Baltimore, a judge has ruled.
- The Department of Justice announced a new policy in a memo of attempting to prosecute individuals in white collar crime cases and not just punish the corporations with settlements. So keep an eye out for any buses your bosses are looking to throw you under.
- A panel in Michigan's legislature is recommending expelling two lawmakers who admitted to misconduct to cover up their affair. This misconduct included the male half of the couple embarking in a strange plot to claim he was caught with a male prostitute in order to make any claims he was sleeping with a fellow female lawmaker less credible. ¯\_(?)_/¯
- ISIS is using the images of the drowned Syrian boy who washed ashore in Turkey to try to warn other Syrians away from trying to flee the country.
- Meanwhile President Barack Obama has asked for America to take in an additional 10,000 Syrian immigrants over the next fiscal year. America has taken in 1,500 Syrian refugees in the current fiscal year.
- Former tennis player James Blake was tackled by New York Police while standing outside a hotel and handcuffed because he allegedly resembled a fraud suspect they were looking for.