Jeb Bush says he's ready to fight Donald Trump.
- Hillary Clinton's emails reveal involvement of the Clinton Foundation in State Department policy.
- Rand Paul says Kim Davis' refusal to grant a marriage license to a gay couple is "part of the American way."
- A transgender student's request to use the girl's bathroom has ignited controversy.
- "High" rates of pot smoking at American college campuses (har har).
- Is social media "ruining politics"?
- Homeless man imprisoned for stealing a candy bar dies in jail.
- The six officers accused of contributing to Freddie Gray's death will appear in court today.
New at Reason:
By Charles Oliver
New Orleans students have learned more and they are better-prepared for college and careers than they were before the city's education reform. By Savannah Robinson
Can a country formed on limited government attain international legitimacy? By Anthony L. Fisher