Tapped to head up the Transportation Security Administration, Coast Guard Vice Admiral Peter Neffenger warns that travelers will face more "inefficiencies" at checkpoints as the TSA deals with the fact that it sucks. Deals with it badly, apparently.
- You know that big hack attack on the Office of Personnel Management? It appears that the hackers stole data including Social Security numbers for every federal employee.
- Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert's papers show that he cultivated an image as an anti-gay social conservative even as he (allegedly) preyed on male students.
- Pity the poor Internal Revenue Service. House Republicans want to cut $838 million out of the budget for the hard-working tax agency. Heh heh. Yeah, pity…
- Don't count on any breakthroughs in the Greek bailout talks. The International Monetary Fund says the folks in Athens are just dicking around.
- Police in New York say they're closing in on those escaped convicts; they found…food wrappers! In the meantime, "We have … officers on every corner with shotguns, and there are roadblocks up everywhere."
- Rupert Murdoch plans to hand over the reins at Fox to his son James, so lefties will have to break in new voodoo dolls.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
A SWAT Team Destroyed This Innocent Woman's House While Chasing a Fugitive. The City Refuses To Pay for Damages.
"I've lost everything," says Vicki Baker.
Contrary to What the CDC's New COVID-19 Advice Implies, There Is Strong Evidence That Vaccination Curtails Virus Transmission
Research in Israel, the U.K., and the U.S. has found dramatic reductions in asymptomatic infections.
Cops Who Assaulted and Arrested a Man for Standing Outside His Own House Got Qualified Immunity. SCOTUS Won't Hear the Case.
The Supreme Court delivers another blow to a victim of egregious police abuse.