Some same-sex marriages are now taking place in Alabama, but the overall legal situation for gay couples is in flux.
- Today in possible U.S. military interventions, Ukraine.
- Staples is cracking down on part-time employees working more than 25 hours a week. Like other employers, the office supply chain has to restrict its part-time employees' hours to escape Obamacare-related penalties.
- NBC executives are split over whether to fire Brian Williams.
- Illinois Rep. Aaron Schock (R) continues to receive bad press. At least he has that nice office, though.
- Read a chapter from Cato Institute Vice President David Boaz's new book, The Libertarian Mind: A Manifesto for Freedom, here.
Problematic deforestation continues, but the "lungs of the earth" are still breathing.
Nonmedical use of prescription analgesics did not become more common, but it did become more dangerous.
Plus: delusions about the First Amendment, hype about the Apple Card, and more...
Forensic experts claim there is no way Larry Swearingen raped and killed Melissa Trotter. The state is still putting him to death.