Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is quite cross with her successor, John Boehner, for inviting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress without passing it by the White House.
- New York's Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver was arrested for corruption by the FBI in a just shocking hint that the Empire State's politics may not be entirely above-board.
- The Democratic Party stumbles over its tribal politics as California Latinos protest D.C. powerbrokers' quick embrace of Kamala Harris as the favored Senate candidate.
- BlackBerry CEO John Chen wants government to make it mandatory for app developers to include his company's platform in their efforts. Now that's a business plan for the modern world.
- "I know nothing, nothing!" says the totally sincere New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick, when asked about revelations that that 11 of 12 balls used by his team in the last game were deflated in a way that makes them easier to hold.
- Riverside County sheriff's deputies killed a suspect after he killed a police dog. Apparently, the whole puppycide thing is a selective policy.
- Yemen's president and prime minister resigned as the country gets increasingly chaos-y.
- The European Central Bank doubled down on its quantitative easing efforts with a plan to buy 60 billion in euros each month. Doing more of what didn't work before should totally fix the continental economy.