Joe Biden apologized to the United Arab Emirates and Turkey for saying they were the "biggest problem" in dealing with ISIS. His political standing would probably take a hit from the latest gaffe if everybody didn't already know he's an idiot.
- With the Supreme Court declining to hear appeals of rulings on gay marriage, the expanded institution becomes settled law in several states—and a matter of continuing legal uncertainty in others.
- Americans are lining up to send a Bronx cheer toward the White House at the polls, according to Gallup. The numbers suggest a repeat of the 2006 midterm elections, but with the parties reversed.
- The White House's war on leakers is based in President Obama's hatred of the press, says James Risen, a New York Times reporter who potentially faces jail time for refusing to reveal sources.
- A Chicago man was busted by the feds after telling his parents he planned to go to Syria to join ISIS. Couldn't just get a tattoo, eh, buddy?
- A nurse treating an Ebola patient in Madrid contracted the disease, in the first known case of transmission outside Africa.
- And if Ebola doesn't do it for you, enterovirus D68 has people worried after it killed a preschooler in New Jersey and was linked to respiratory ailments and paralysis in others.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.
Prison Guards Who Forced Naked Inmate To Sleep in Sewage and Urine Were Given Qualified Immunity. SCOTUS Disagreed.
The legal doctrine is a free pass for rampant government abuse.
Journalism Professors Demand Iowa State University Disband the College Republicans Over Offensive Tweet
ISU initially criticized the tweet, but later affirmed the group's free speech rights and declined to punish them.
Andrew Cuomo's Emmy Award for His COVID-19 Briefings Is a Disgusting Prioritization of Style Over Substance
The New York governor is getting a shiny award for playing a good governor on TV.